Sales Manager - Van Nuys - GREAT BENEFITS!
The Sales Manager oversees all sales efforts, outside and inside, as well as customer and market development. This position carries the financial responsibility for development and achievement of all budgets. Sales management and operating cost associated with the location as well as growth planning are also part of this position’s responsibility. Provide leadership for center personnel and drive superior customer service to the market. Associate development and performance management is a critical part of this position’s success.
Architectural Surfaces Group (ASG), parent company of Architectural Granite & Marble, Modul Marble, and Pental Surfaces, has been a worldwide leader in granite, marble, quartz, tile and soapstone supply, now in over twenty locations across the United States. Our deep industry experience and excellent reputation give us access to the finest quarries in the world, while our diverse customer base gives us the buying power to bring our customers top quality natural stone at an economical price. We carry more than 120 colors of natural stone in slabs from Brazil, India, China, Europe and beyond.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for building a strong customer service oriented atmosphere in both the showroom and the warehouse.
- Coach and motivate a strong sales team that will develop long term customer relationships and will maintain customer displays and architectural libraries.
- Responsible for overseeing processes that will ensure inventory accuracy, i.e. regular cycle counting, product shipment accuracy and product receiving accuracy.
- Responsible for maintaining the branch appearance in the showroom, warehouse and parking area.
- Responsible for visiting customers and job sites as needed to provide product support and technical expertise.
- Provide feedback and scheduled reports to management as indicated.
- Actively participate in local chapters of trade associations.
- Must demonstrate sales skills in a high-end, fast-paced, goal oriented, sales environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Strong leadership skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to seek out new clients by attending industry events and functions.
- Must be self-driven, organized and detail oriented.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sales experience in industry (stone, tile, architectural, design, or construction) required
- Demonstrate design skills and architectural knowledge
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Opportunities for advancement across over twenty locations nationwide.
- Paid time off includes eight Company holidays, vacation, sick and personal days.
- Full benefits package includes medical (highly competitive rates), dental, vision, supplemental STD/LTD, 401k plan plus highly competitive Company match & vesting schedule.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, plus performance-based bonuses.