Will Call Associate - Seattle
This position with Pental Surfaces requires individual interaction with customers, developing relationships with customers through providing price quotes, materials availability and scheduling orders for deliveries.
Architectural Surfaces Group (ASG), parent company of Architectural Granite & Marble, Modul Marble and Pental Surfaces, has been a worldwide leader in granite, marble, quartz, tile and soapstone supply, now in over twenty locations across the United States. Our deep industry experience and excellent reputation give us access to the finest quarries in the world, while our diverse customer base gives us the buying power to bring our customers top quality natural stone at an economical price. We carry more than 120 colors of natural stone in slabs from Brazil, India, China, Europe and beyond.
We are looking for smart, dedicated professionals to strengthen our team. We offer career opportunities that provide a unique career experience depending on your skills, career objectives, and preferred work experience. At ASG you'll find a close-knit team and a collaborative, supportive environment that keeps projects running smoothly and customers happy. If you're ready to join a top-notch team, we'd like to hear from you. ASG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answering incoming phone calls/emails.
- Provide price quotes and availability of materials to customers.
- Scheduling orders for deliveries.
- Provide customer service & sales support to fabricators/installers & walk-in customers.
- Enter orders, update & canceling orders, as needed.
- Handle cash/credit card transactions.
- Balancing end of day cash reports.
- Answering product questions and educating customers on our products.
- Organize orders for weekly trucks.
- Various other tasks as needed.
- Availability to work a minimum of 1 Saturday a month (hours 9am-2pm).
- Positive, confident, hardworking.
- Excellent multi-tasking & time management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintains a professional appearance & provides a positive company image.
- Able to work in a fast paced, self-directed environment.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must enjoy interaction with a variety of different customers from different backgrounds.
- Ability to problem solve a plus.
- Previous work experience in the industry a plus, but not required.
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish/Russian speaking).
- Experience in Will call or Call Center preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required.
- 2 years customer service experience.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience.
- Full benefits package include medical, dental, vision, supplemental, 401(k), vacation and sick time.
- Opportunities for advancement.