Account Manager - Connecticut
This position with Pental Surfaces will promote sales for Pental Surfaces products, especially Natural Stone within the Connecticut market area.
Architectural Surfaces Group (ASG), parent company of Architectural Granite & Marble, Modul Marble, and Pental Surfaces has been a worldwide leader in granite, marble, quartz, tile and soapstone supply, now in over twenty locations across the United States. Our deep industry experience and excellent reputation give us access to the finest quarries in the world, while our diverse customer base gives us the buying power to bring our customers top quality natural stone at an economical price. We carry more than 120 colors of natural stone in slabs from Brazil, India, China, Europe and beyond.
We are looking for smart, dedicated professionals to strengthen our team. We offer career opportunities that provide a unique career experience depending on your skills, career objectives, and preferred work experience. At ASG you'll find a close-knit team and a collaborative, supportive environment that keeps projects running smoothly and customers happy. If you're ready to join a top-notch team, we'd like to hear from you. ASG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Build relationships within the assigned territory to promote the use of Pental Surfaces products vs. competitors within the market, including PentalQuartz. This will be done through product knowledge presentations, showroom displays, sample maintenance, and product/literature updates.
- Provide customer base with documents, samples of all product related information, product training, and sample deliveries as necessary.
- Keep database records of all materials in customer locations (Binders, samples, etc.).
- Schedule and make presentations with supplier factory reps when requested.
- Visit customers and job sites as needed to provide product support and technical expertise.
- Actively participate in local chapters of trade associations. (ASID, NKBA, Etc.)
- Document, track, and follow through all known jobs to order completion.
- Provide material quotes to dealers as necessary for all projects in progress.
- Manage any customer claims from you assigned territory.
- Communicate frequently with commercial sales team to ensure all projects are covered from the customer service standpoint.
- Sales experience in industry (architectural, design, construction, dealer).
- Must have minimum 2 years tile and/or stone industry experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined.
- Understanding of computers and CRM systems.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to travel to various locations.
- Clean driving record and proof of insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in related industry preferred.
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Opportunities for advancement across over twenty locations nationwide.
- Paid time off includes eight Company holidays, vacation, sick and personal days.
- Excellent benefits package includes medical (highly competitive rates), dental, vision, supplemental STD/LTD, 401k plan, 8 paid holidays, personal days, sick and vacation time and a Wellness Program.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, plus performance-based bonuses.